The RA, with the help of residents have raised a group complaint with Firstport covering the following areas:
– Service charge budget and accounts
– The handover of the blocks on site and pre-conditions of this previously agreed with Tony Rutt, which were not carried out
– Unauthorised estate charges that were not agreed and approved by residents
– Site issues including bins, gates, CCTV, Heating system
– A number of works that were promised by Tony Rutt that have not been carried out
– Handover of the Estate from Linden to Firstport and when this is planned and what residents pre-condition of this are
The complaint has lapsed Firstport own deadlines to respond to complaints and we are exploring how we can raise this with the relevant Ombudsman to independently look at our case.
Please continue to report any Firstport related feedback to the RA so we can continue to build evidence to support the complaint. We may also need to call upon residents to provide information and emails to support in due course.